All chronic clients who are NEW to homeopathic medicine who have never used
homeopathy before and who are accepted into chronic care with
Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CEASE Practitioner are
required to take
this on-line 8 week course. This
Introduction to Homeopathy Course will
help you to quickly and easily learn more
and become familiar with homeopathic principles.
The Introduction to Homeopathy Course
- Taught by Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath.
- This is an excellent, on-line
beginning Homeopathy class for the lay person.
- You will learn all about
the principles of homeopathy, healing and water dosing methods
- The class is taught by email and also the lessons are on
a GoogleGroup site, so you can read from the emails or can work from the
- You don't have to be online at a certain time. Lessons come by email (they are also on the GoogleGroups
webpage for the list).
- The Basic class will cover the laws and principles of
how to use the repertory.
- This basic class should last about 4.5 months and will
require study time of about 2-3 hours a week maximum.
- In this course we will cover using homeopathic
remedies at home for minor acutes & first aid situations (will be explained
in the course)
- The course will explain in detail how a homeopath
works with chronic or recurring things, but you will only be working with
true minor acutes and first aid.