Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
Ambrosia is the
remedy made from ragweed itself.
This is the primary remedy for hay
fever after exposure to ragweed in the fall.
Watery nasal discharge and tearing
and itching of the eyes.
They may also have irritation of
the throat and asthmatic breathing.
- Lachrymation, watery eyes.
- Intolerable itching eye-lids/
- Used also for whooping-cough.
- Respiratory tract in its entire length stopped up.
- Many forms of diarrhea,
especially during summer months, also dysentery.
- Watery coryza; sneezing; watery discharge.
- Stuffed up feeling of nose and head
- Irritation of trachea and bronchial tubes, with asthmatic
- Wheezy cough.