Iris Versicolor (Iris)
Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
- Iris versicolor is an important thyroid, pancreas, salivary, intestinal glands,
and gastro-intestinal mucous membrane are especially affected.
- Increases the flow of bile.
- Sick headaches and a gastrointestinal disturbance
characterized by abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting are a special
therapeutic field for its action.
- Burning of whole digestive canal.
- Vomiting, sour bloody, biliary
- Profuse flow of saliva
- WORSE in evening and at night, from rest.
- BETTER from continued motion.
- BETTER after passing gas
Homeopathic Medicine - Tips For Beginners