Click Here to Buy Remedies and Supplements from Homeopathic Remedies Online Store
Nosodes are powerful and deep acting.
This nosode should not be taken without the professional guidance and
supervision from a Homeopath
trained and experienced in their use.
It is made from ovarian follicle,
which is folliculin, the natural hormone secreted by the ovaries and also known
as estrogen. It can be a constitutional remedy
for women who have estrogen poisoning as a result of using birth control
pills. Folliculinum is also used in an acute type of treatment in women to regain their fertility
and ovulation cycle again after a period of it being suppressed by the usage the
birth control pills (OCP).
For Women During Menopause
For a woman during peri-menopause, menopause,
post menopause, and after a hysterectomy or ovary removal (which causes
premature menopause). Folliculinum stimulates the continuing natural production of
estrogen by the ovaries and by the other organs. Folliculinum is made from
ovarian follicle, which is folliculin. This is the natural hormone secreted by the
ovaries and also known as "oestron" (estron),
Physical Symptoms For Folliculinum at Menopausal
- Allergies of all sorts,
hay-fever, allergic reactions
- Abdominal swelling and
heaviness; bloating; stomach rumblings. Chronic constipation, sometimes
alternating with diarrhea. Heavy feeling in rectum. Swollen liver
- Cardio-vascular problems:
angina, palpitations, tachycardia, and other heart irregularities
- Candida and yeast infections
- Cravings for sugar and wheat
- Chronic E. coli infections
- Cystitis that recurs
premenstrually or chronic cystitis in menopause
- Dizziness, air hunger, and
- Feels drained emotionally or psychologically; over
estimates her energy reserves; self-denial
- Hair loss
- Headaches and migraines
- Hot flashes: night sweats,
feels hot and bothered, and facial flushing
- Hyperactive worse for resting
- Menstrual cycle irregularities
either too short, too long, or none at all; flooding
- Panic attacks
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Skin rashes; itching; dry
and chapping eczema; easy bruising\
- Vaginal dryness - yellow or
brownish vaginal discharge
- Weight gain without over
eating, both obesity and water retention; and can gain up to seven pounds
The Mental and
Emotional Symptom Picture of Folliculinum in a Woman
- Being fed off of - either
emotionally or psychologically by others
- Feels controlled by another
- Feels like a doormat
- Living out someone else's
- Loss of individuality.
- Loss of will
- Loss of individuality
- Loss of self (Carcinosin)
- Looses herself in relationships (Carcinosin)
- Out of sorts with her body's own
- Over estimates energy
- Rescuer, addicted to rescuing
- It is reported that
Folliculinum works well when Carcinosin is indicated but does not act.
- Folliculinum can be alternated daily with any other
- It can be dosed in various potencies depending on your
- Those who have used folliculinum often in practice find the
optimum time to use Folliculinum is on
days 10 - 14 of the cycle especially for those with
- Some homeopaths use
5 days before the period.
- Folliculinum 3X or 4C stimulates
and can bring on menstruation.
- Folliculinum 7C is a balancer.
9C is a menstrual cycle retardant, where there are periods come too often.
- Some homeopaths give
repeatedly every month, or give in on five consecutive nights and in many
- Folliculinum potencies used can
range from 3C up to 10M.