Homeopathic remedies will help with
endometriosis symptoms, without medications or surgery.
Contact us to learn more!
Here to Buy Remedies from Online Store
Read More About Copper Toxicity and
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is the abnormal
growth of cells (endometrial cells). Cells are similar to those
that form the inside of the uterus, but in a location outside of the uterus.
Endometriosis is most commonly
found on other organs of the pelvis. Endometrial cells are cells
that are shed each month during menstruation.
The cells of endometriosis
attach themselves to tissue outside the uterus and are called endometriosis
These implants are most
commonly found on the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, outer surfaces of the
uterus or intestines, and on the surface lining of the pelvic cavity. They
can also be found in the vagina, cervix, and bladder, although less commonly
than other locations in the pelvis.
Endometriosis can lead to blockage of the tubes and
interference with ovarian function, it can also cause fertility problems.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
The main symptoms are painful
Main Homeopathic Remedies for Endometriosis
Carbolicum acidum (Carb-ac)
- Menses: profuse, dark, stains the linen.
- With headache and irritability.
- Leucorrhoea: profuse, fetid, acrid, greenish.
- Dragging pain in loins and pelvis.
- Urinary frequency with burning in the urethra.
- Nausea: motion sickness, migraine, pregnancy.
- Easily fatigued by least exertion.
- Mentals: agitated, depressed, difficulty concentrating or remembering.
- WORSE walking; jolt, mental exertion.
- BETTER smoking; strong tea; rubbing; binding.
- Mentally: nervous, irritable, depressed. Sensitive to
slightest noise. Music is intolerable.
- Menses: too early, too profuse, intermittent,
- Blood: bright red, watery, mixed with dark clots.
- Blood is hot and gushes out. Active flow. Paroxysmal
- Slightest movement causes bleeding, however walking may
ease the pain.
- High sex drive, sex drive increases with menstruation.
- Leucorrhea: offensive, corrosive, after menses.
- Labor-like menstrual cramps, with pain in the joints.
- Feels as if the bones are breaking open.
- Pain is better for lying flat on the back with limbs
- Pains extend from uterus into thighs, from lower back
into pubis or from below upwards.
- Shooting pain up the vagina.
- WORSE for warm air.
- BETTER for cool, open air. (Pulsatilla)
- Bearing down, labor-like pains, with profuse flow and large clots (Sabina)
- Continuous oozing of dark, offensive blood.
- After a while the blood becomes thin and watery, or tarry, leaving a
brown stain difficult to wash out.
- After Pitocin which affects the uterus’s ability to contract affecting
menses and labor.
- Aversion to heat, wants to be uncovered.
- Ravenous, yet difficulty putting on weight.
- Not robust person.
- Skin: dusky, shriveled with numerous varicoses and dark spots overlying
Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris
- Menses: too early, profuse; protracted (8-15 days), slow in starting,
with severe cramps and vomiting
- Blood is dark with large clots (Sabina,
- Bleeding is exhausting: they scarcely recovers from the last period
before the next begins (Sec.)
- Metrorrhagia: with violent cramps.
- Leucorrhoea, before and after menses; bloody, dark, offensive, stains
- Pain in uterus
- Vertigo worse on rising
- Eyes puffy on rising
- Aggravated: Every
- Ameliorated by:
Mood: depressed, weeping, irritable, aversion to company,
too tired to answer, wants to be alone. (Bryonia)
Very similar to Sepia, but
worse for motion.
Sepia feels better for
Other Homeopathic Remedies Used For Endometriosis