Dental Issues and Homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies will
help a person naturally
treat dental issues of many types.
Contact us to learn more!
Click Here to Buy Remedies
from Online Store
- for early dental abscess accompanied by redness and throbbing.
acute inflammation or if pricking pain is relieved by firm pressure. Bryonia
- for abscess accompanied by pus formation. Hepar Sulphur
Myristica - when swelling is accompanied
by numbness of the area.
- when the pain is accentuated by heat and relieved by cold water. Pulsatilla
- Use when pus is present without drainage. Pyrogenium
- Use to hasten the discharge when pus is draining. Silicea
- for a toothache that is worse at night and is aggravated by heat.
Aranea diadema - for sudden, severe pain
in the teeth after lying down.
- for throbbing tooth that's worse when pressure is applied.
- for a toothache that worsens when exposed to hot or
cold air. Calcarea
- for a toothache with intolerable pain that's worse from warmth and not
better with cold. Chamomilla
- for toothache that worsens with heat and is relieved by ice. Coffea cruda
Ferrum metallicum - for a toothache that
is relieved by ice water.
for shooting pains, nerve pains. Hypericum
Magnesia carbonica - for a toothache
that is worse at night, Patient must get up and walk about for relief.
- for a toothache that is worse from cold and
better from warmth. Magnesia
Plantago major - for a toothache that is
better with pressure and worse without cold air.
- for a toothache that is relieved by holding cold water in the
- for pain from major decay of a number of teeth. Staphysagria
- for panic, fright, and general mental and physical restlessness, or sudden
- for the fearful, weary, and hopeless person who
worries toward evening. Calcarea
Coffea cruda - works well as a tranquilizer for very nervous
people, who are worse from coffee.
- as a tranquilizing action for restful sleep. Also raises low pain
- for many high strung, nervous, irritable people with stomach problems.
- for states of anxiety. Pulsatilla
Homeopathic Remedies For
album - for unhealthy, bleeding gums.
- for gum tissue that is bleeding. China officinalis
- for poor gum tone or gums that bleed after
- for tissue with suppuration, chronic abcesses. Hepar sulphuris
for tender gum tissue and to promote healing. Hypericum
Kali chloricum - for acute ulcerative
- for acute ulcerative tissue with a coated
tongue and metallic taste in the mouth.
- for tissue integrity. Naturium
- for swollen painful gums when the back of the tongue has a whitish coating
and when the person consumes a lot of stimulants such as coffee and tea.
- for swollen gums that bleed easily, and when there's an overproduction of
- for injured bone and alveolitis ("dry socket"). Ruta graveolens
- for periodontal abscess with swollen glands. Silicea
- for oose teeth, pain increased by pressure. Staphysagria
- for injuries to periosteum. Stimulates growth of
epithelium on ulcerated surfaces. Symphytu m
- for grinding problem that causes painful teeth.
- for night grinding when experiencing a burning sensation of the tongue.
- for hyperactive children who grind their teeth. Tuberculinum
Homeopathic Remedies For
Aconite - trigeminal neuralgia
- for radiating pain in the right side of the face that is
aggravated by cold. Also for sudden, severe pain in the teeth at night after
- for cramping of muscles.
Gelsemium - to relieve headache and pain of the upper
back and neck, which extends over the head and for dizziness and numbness.
Ignatia - for headache as if a nail were driven
through the side of the head.
- for left-sided complaints
Lycopodium - for right-sided complaints
phosphorica - for spasmodic
pains made worse by cold water and made better by heat and rubbing.
- right-sided neuralgia-facial
- for pain involving the eye, cheek, and left temple areas.
- Sharp pains on right side of head.
- Sharp pains on left side of head.
- good for post-injection soreness after dental work.
prevents infection after dental work or extractions, etc. Calendula
- give one hour prior to dental appointment for patients with a low pain
threshold. It also expedites the wearing off of the numbness following the
Use where there is an injured nerve. Hypericum
for puncture wounds and soreness resulting from a dental injection. Ledum
- for stiff, sore jaws following prolonged dental
work when the muscles are cramped and feel better with warmth. Magnesia
- for incision-type wounds after soft tissue surgery. Staphysagria
- for trauma of bone and periosteum. Symphytu m
- for excessive saliva during sleep.
for an extremely dry mouth, with dryness of mucous membranes and great
thirst, motion aggravates Bryonia alba
- for hypersalivation and when gums are swollen and bleed easily. Phosphorus
- for diminished saliva with no thirst. Pulsatilla
Arum triphyllum -
for pain in joint on swallowing.
Calcarea flourica - for hypermobile
- use when mouth cannot be opened without pain.
- for vertigo with nausea and tinnitus. Carbo vegetabilis
- for low pain threshold. Unbearable spasms of pain radiating into the ear.
- for trismus of muscles. Cuprum metallicum
Granatum - for painful cracking of the
- for muscle spasms. Magnesium
- for earaches with pain extending into teeth, jaw, and
- for joint stiffness that improves with movement
and for popping" of TMJ. Rhus
- for cold sores and fever blisters. Lips and
corners of mouth dry and cracked lips.
- for ulcers with irregular edges and a raw appearance with a tendency to
bleed easily. Nitricum acidum